Tuesday 3 September 2013

Three Little party girls by Carmen

Afternoon all, I hope you are all well ? I have to say a huge thank you & Hello to all our new followers...and also to all that applied for the Design Team Call, There is some seriously talented crafters and it has been brilliant seeing how different all your styles are...This won't be a easy decision.

I wanted to share with you a stunning card by Senior Dressy Girl Carmen




Carmen has used Three little party girls, and i am sure you will agree she has colored them beautifully.
I am sure we all know someone who would love to receive a card with this image.

Also don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to see some lovely creations for all our members, as well as general crafting chitchat.
We also have our Pinterest page where we will be posting some beautiful samples.

I hope you are all having a lovely week.

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous card!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Carmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen, it's fantastic!!! And yes....I love your coloring on those little gals!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Beautiful work, Carmen! I love your colouring and the pretty colours you used! :o)

    ReplyDelete