Friday 7 November 2014

November release and a DT call

Hiya Dressys :)
We hope you're all well, have had plenty of crafty time and are ready for some gorgeousness from the lovely Wendy.

It is launch time at All Dressed Up, and we have  four fantastic images for you for this months launch but before I show you them let me tell you some other news.
........................................................
Us Dressy Girls are looking for a few more members to join our fabulously friendly team.
 You will be required to post two project per month onto our DT blog.  One project with our newly released images  and one for a challenge.  As well as this you will be required to comment on your given numbers for any entrants into our Dressy challenges and be an active member of our Facebook Group.
In return you will receive a fantastic digi started pack and of course all of the new releases each month.
The term will run from beginning of  January until the end of March 2015.
Sound like something that would interest you?
If so, then make a card and add it to Mr Linky at the end of this post.  It doesn't need to be an All Dressed Up image but we'd love to see you use one if you can.
The call will run until November 30th and our new team will be announced the first week of December.
...........................................................

Now, let's see these fabulous new images :)

                   
                 
                   
                 


Aren't they fabulous? 
They are available from the Shop and of course the DT have some inspiration for you too.  
Don't forget our challenges  are now always ANYTHING GOES, so why not treat yourself and play along with us for a chance of winning 3 images of your choice !
We would be thrilled if you popped over to our Facebook Group to share your All Dressed Up creations, have a natter with us DT girls and keep up to date with everything All Dressed Up.

Happy Crafting
The Dressy Girls

Please add your cards for our DT call in Mr Linky below 

25 comments:

  1. Fabulous work by all the DT girls!! I'll be back with you next month..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT work huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT girls cards, just gorgeous, I have added my link for the DT call, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very excited to have entered for you fabby DT call!
    Here's wishing everyone good luck! Smiles.
    Big hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great DT to be on....three wishes to all....and LOVE those new images.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the chance to enter this amazing DT call, hope you like my card. Lots of very talented people entered, good luck everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i tried to add an image but it wouldnt link up....im lizzi http://lizzidroege.blogspot.com i would love to join your design team please visit my blog love love love your work...hugs lizzi
    lesfleurs11@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered.....thank you for your consideration! I tried to add my link, too, but I don't think it worked.

    My entry is at: http://kathrynallen.blogspot.com/2014/11/blog-post.html.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the DT girls cards just lovely, I have added my link for the DT call, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. my intention was to enter the challenge just for fun, but decided to pop into the DT call. Lovely creations ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just discovered All Dressed Up and love the selection of images. I'd love to play with them on a regular basis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not get my blog link to add the photo, so used browse to paste it in. My blog addy is:
      http://patacakespages.blogspot.com
      Thank you!

      Delete
  12. Hi Love your images, they are super adorable!! I just entered by project to your DT call and thank you for this opportunity!! Awesome cards by the DT members!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the new images and fab creations by the DT members :) have added my card to the linky, keeping everything crossed!! :) Gem

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the chance to apply and stunning DT creations as always.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have uploaded my picture twice. please ignore the first one. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your images, thank you for the chance to apply. gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't seem to add to the link. Would love to join DT. My addy is: http://www.paperpenguinz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous work from the DT. Love your images. I've added my card to your DT call, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The new images (all your images for that matter, I am new to ADU) are wonderful and the DT knocked my socks off with their terrific designs. Thanks for the opportunity and the darling freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I 'm trying to participate in the challenge to belong to your design team, but all the time gives me error. I'd really belong to your team , because your digis and I love your work . I leave the link to the work I've done for this occasion , I hope yoy like it: http://virginiayalba.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/preparando-mi-navidad.html

    Virginia (MI Pequeño Tesoro)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, my card is the number #44. Thank you for all.

    Virginia (Mi Pequeño Tesoro)

    ReplyDelete